Tipi Venue in Hermitage
The Kata Tipis of Nashville is one of Nashville's newest venue offering a stunning space created with Scandinavian-inspired Tipis. Nestled back in the trees, their design creates a warm earthy feel, inspiring a wide variety of chic wooden décor. Use the tipi as a backdrop for a private ceremony and a cozy environment for the reception or after party. Beginning in the Spring of 2018, the Katas of Nashville will be available for your own Kata Tipis event.
The Katas of Nashville has a bridal suite that is available for you to prepare for your wedding. The suite is set-up with a vintage couch and chair, and two dressing mirrors.
Click here for pictures of the bridal suite.
Styled Tipi Package
You will enjoy the exclusive use of our two (2) Kata Tipis for your event for the entire day of your event. Tables and folding wooden chairs are included with all events at the Katas of Nashville. The Styled Tipi Package also includes decor, multiple soft seating areas*, inside fire pit (weather permitting), use of our outside fire pit**, bar***, lighting & much more. We have an entire warehouse of vintage decor available for your event.
Up to approximately 50 guests.
*The use and placement of outdoor seating areas and other decor may be dependent on weather.
***Bar is not stocked. Licensed bartender is required for alcoholic beverages.
Bare Tipi Package
You will enjoy the exclusive use of our two (2) Kata Tipis for your event for the entire day of your event. Tables and folding wooden chairs are included with all events at the Katas of Nashville.
Decor items may be rented "ala carte" from our warehouse, or you can choose to use your own decor or decor vendor
Up to approximately 50 guests
Click for More Information
**Wood for the fire pit is included with our Styled Tipi Package. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all time around the fire pit. Unaccompanied children will result in the extinguishing of the fire pit fire.
The Katas of Nashville can provide additional greenery services for additional fees.
Click here for examples and costs.
Under no circumstances can any vendor or member of the bridal party use staples, nails or tacks to attach anything to any wood pole or canvas. Damage fees will be assessed for the use of nails, tacks, staples or other items which damage or mar the wood or canvas.
The Katas of Nashville can provide the following services to be taken care of through the hiring of after-event coordinators. This after-event coordinator (AEC) will relieve the stress from the bridal party/family by taking care of the following items.
- The AECs will box up your left over cake to take home. Your baker will need to provide a box for this.
- The AECs will box up any remaining food not consumed by the guests. Any food not taken by the bride/groom will be disposed of by the Katas of Nashville.
- The AECs will work with vendors hired by the bride/groom for the removal of their items which were brought to the venue. Unless prior arrangements are made and approved in advance, all rented items will need to be removed by the end of the event day. For example, the AECs will gather and bag and linens provided by a vendor. The AECs will not move any rented items provided by vendors.
- The AECs will work with the bride/groom to make arrangements for the disposal/removal of flowers. The Katas of Nashville is not responsible for any florist provided flowers, floral vases or centerpiece components which are removed by guests.
- The AECs will gather and bag and linens provided by a vendor.
- The AECs will clear tables of plates, glasses, bottles and trash.
- The AECs will assist in the gathering and securing of gifts brought to the venue.
- The AECs will work with the bridal party to remove their personal items from the bridal suite.
The bride/groom can forgo the below services/functions, but will be responsible for providing people to address the above services/functions.
The above services can be provided for an After-Event Coordinators fee of $150.00.